Samuthra - The Princess of Ocean #13

Samuthra - The Princess Of Ocean #1


Short stories have a long way history and people engaged with them more often. Short stories help to develop our imagination with moral values. As I already said short stories have the power to increase your imaginative skills and they may also take you out of the stress, which the world is currently facing.

We are to provide you a story episodes to relax yourself. The story is about life, love, and so on. We will be releasing weekly one episode. Subscribe to know more about it.


The Ring Of Love #1




As I watched the waves on the seashore, thoughts about the mysteries of life kept running through my mind. How far do we have to go? Where are we headed? Who are we? Why do we cry? Why do we feel happy? The peaceful music of the waves soon distracted me from these unanswered questions. The cool breeze brushed against my hot skin and I shivered for a moment, then smiled with a sense of contentment.

It has been a long and difficult journey for the human race to reach where we are now. Everyone is different and unique in their own way. If someone appears rough, it is likely because they have faced many challenges in their life. If someone seems cool and soft, it may mean that they have crafted their life in a completely different way. Everyone has their own way of sculpting their own life.

We all encounter people of different types in our lives, and we must learn to deal with them all. We cannot use any filters to neglect anyone, as life is full of unexpected events. We all dream and expect things in our lives, and we have the freedom to do so. Nobody can tell us not to dream, and even if it's not in our hands to make them come true, we must keep dreaming to move forward in our lives.

As I was lost in thought, a voice interrupted my conversation with myself. "Hey Aashiv, come here man, see what we found!" I turned to see my friends waving at me, signalling that they had found something interesting. I got up from the sand and ran towards them, eager to see what they had discovered. It was an old ring, which looked stunning even after being buried in the sand. I ran to the sea and washed the ring with water, then noticed something written on it: "Samuthra kumari," which means "The Princess of the Ocean". Suddenly, a fictional character from a novel I had read called "Ponniyin Selvan" came to mind. The sudden reminder of that character made me put the ring in my pocket and run away from that place.

I hopped on my bike and headed towards Kushi Beach, which is located near Rameswaram. That place is where I feel the most at peace and whenever I feel low, I go to that seashore and stay there until I feel better. I sat there for a moment and cried hard. I didn't know why I was crying like that, but I did it without any particular reason. After a while, everything in my mind settled down, and I began to think deeply about my past.

Suddenly, a name popped into my head: "Riya". A single tear rolled down my left eye and fell on the sand. It had been ten years since I last spoke her name. Seeing her name on the ring brought out the dark side of my mind and took me to the darkest part of my life. With these thoughts racing through my mind, I fainted in the sand and I heard the sound of my friends saying "Aashiv get up man what happened to you?". When I opened my eyes, I found myself in a car with Riya by my side.

To be continued... 


Follow to know more about the story "Samuthra - The Princess Of Ocean"

Samuthra - The Princess Of Ocean
To read First part "The Ring Of Love #1" - click here
To read Second part "A Past, that repeats #2" - click here
To read Third part "Between Friends and Love" #3 click here
To read Fourth part "Future too has no mercy #4 click here
To read Fifth part "Me with mine #5" click here

To read Sixth part "Revealing surprises #6" click here

To read Seventh part "A short intro #7" click here
To read Eighth part "A change, which never changes #8" click here
To read Ninth part "Trying to become everything #9" click here
To read Tenth part "The biggest dream of my life #10" click here
To read Eleventh part "Moments #11" click here
To read Twelfth part "Between  Nature and Life #12" click here
To read Thirteenth part "Balancing the life #13" click here

Join our telegram group for updates

Comments