Samuthra - The Princess of Ocean #13

Samuthra - The Princess Of Ocean #12

This is the Twelfth part of my story. If you didn't read my first then parts, I will provide the link below. Happy reading...


Samuthra - The Princess Of Ocean
To read First part "The Ring Of Love #1" - click here
To read Second part "A Past, that repeats #2" - click here
To read Third part "Between Friends and Love" #3 click here
To read Fourth part "Future too has no mercy #4 click here
To read Fifth part "Me with mine #5" click here

To read Sixth part "Revealing surprises #6" click here

To read Seventh part "A short intro #7" click here
To read Eighth part "A change, which never changes #8" click here
To read Ninth part "Trying to become everything #9" click here
To read Tenth part "The biggest dream of my life #10" click here
To read Eleventh part "Moments #11" click here
To read Twelfth part "Between  Nature and Life #12" click here
To read Thirteenth part "Balancing the life #13" click here

                                                      Between the nature and life #12




The moment came, I was eagerly looking for the boat to move towards the black ocean. Everyone does not seem as excited as me, they were busy playing some games. The moving boat felt as if we were flying in the Allauddin's carpet. It just smoothly went on the water, the water in front of it splashed and suddenly it took up speed. It was not legal to go to the ocean at night. I got permission from the higher officials and everyone risked our life. When we entered the ocean, we heard the roar of the sea, roared like a big creature as if it was telling us not to come inside its house. At last, I saw the view, which I have only seen in movies and pictures. 

Seeing the beauty of the moon in the dark sky, the waves are rising to touch the moon. As it can raise only for a few feet, it fell again in the ocean and cries with the rough roar. It never stopped doing it, it repeated again and again, it doesn't seem to give up. What motivates the waves is the beauty of the moon, it gives tenacious nature to the waves. 

This incident always suit better in our life. Though we try to involve in so many activities, to keep going, we have to be induced by something always. If you don't find any, search until you get it. Without motivation, life is nothing and it seems idle. The waves seem raising and it was getting arrogant due to the excess of air. So the driver said, "We can't go, this is the limit, see the waves are raising". 

I told him to stay here for a while, it felt as if we were traveling on a horse. For a moment the waves took the boat up and it leaves suddenly down. 

Everyone got frightened and said, "Aahsiv enough it's too late and the waves seem to be raising let's go."

"Please Varsha let's be here for five minutes", I said.

Riya is still sleeping and she never slept for so long, I thought this and suddenly Riya came running towards me and hugged me tightly. She seems afraid and she just hugged me tightly. with her tight grip, I can't move even my hands. 

I said, "Riya don't afraid, see this can never happen again in our lifetime."

"See the moon", I pointed.

She turned towards the moon, but she doesn't seem to be getting off from me. Within a second, she again closed her eyes and hugged me tightly. I signaled the driver to leave from here. Because she shivered a lot, I don't know what happened to her. We both sat on the sofa which was on the terrace, she slept in my lap. "What makes you so scared dear?", I asked.

"I have never seen you like this before", I added.

"I don't know Aahsiv, maybe it is because of ocean sickness", She replied.

"Don't tell me these silly excuses, I have never seen a bold girl in my life like you", I said.

"Don't know Aahsiv, can I ask you something?", She asked.

I nodded my head. She askes, "What if I left you again?". 

The words stumbled me and I shivered a bit. "Please Riya I have done nothing wrong to you. Please don't leave me", I cried again.

"I am afraid Aahsiv, the moment can come anytime", She told.

"After all we are all poor human beings Right? came here to live in this short span of life", She added.

"Why are you saying all these Riya? Please I can bear all your 'so-called wise words' stop saying this", I pleased.

To be continued...


Follow to know more about Aahsiv and Riya.


Join our telegram group for instant updates
Telegram group link

Comments