Samuthra - The Princess of Ocean #13

Samuthra - The Princess of Ocean #7

This is the seventh part of my story. If you didn't read my first six parts, i will provide the link below. Happy reading...



Samuthra - The Princess Of Ocean
To read First part "The Ring Of Love #1" - click here
To read Second part "A Past, that repeats #2" - click here
To read Third part "Between Friends and Love" #3 click here
To read Fourth part "Future too has no mercy #4 click here
To read Fifth part "Me with mine #5" click here

To read Sixth part "Revealing surprises #6" click here

To read Seventh part "A short intro #7" click here
To read Eighth part "A change, which never changes #8" click here
To read Ninth part "Trying to become everything #9" click here
To read Tenth part "The biggest dream of my life #10" click here
To read Eleventh part "Moments #11" click here
To read Twelfth part "Between  Nature and Life #12" click here
To read Thirteenth part "Balancing the life #13" click here
                                                                      A short intro #7



You might have heard many names in the previous episode, I would like to introduce my friends to you. 

I have many friends, but someone who was always involved in and with my life is my school friends. Rather than saying we are a group of 11 friends, I will say we are a gang of 11 friends, 3 boys, and 8 girls. Me, Ishaan, Sam, Manasi, Monu, Surbhi, Varsha, Pallavi, Jhanvi, Bhavna, and Yamika. Because of them, Riya came into my life, Riya was a friend of Monu and Monu introduced me to Riya. Our love is not like, love at first sight. At first, when I saw Riya, I didn't like her, but due to some incident, my fate brought me closer to her. Still, I remember the date when we first met, and I proposed her first. Only after knowing that she loves me, I proposed her. 

It went smoothly, but at some point, I started to fight more with her. If I had known the future, I wouldn't have fought with her. But once the mistakes were made by us will not be corrected. 


Because of our fight, Riya started hiding many incidents from me and this made our relationship to fall apart. When Riya broke up with me, Jhanvi and all other friends argued for me with Riya. Whenever we were fighting, I used to tell everything to my sisters Jhanvi and Manasi, Manasi will advise me that to forget everything and move on. But Jhanvi fought with Riya, whenever we get into an argument. And this made Riya fall apart from me more. And it has become a routine, whenever we fought, I will tell Jhanvi and she will interfere. At some point, Riya didn't like this, on the day of my breakup. Jhanvi said harsh words, that wounded Riya more. 

And at last, when she said let's break up, the world seem stopped to me. 

Everyday we used to chat and talk, we both addicted to each other. Riya had some reason to break up and I don't have any reason to forgot her.

Soon I came to realize that I wouldn't have said everything to Jhanvi. Jhanvi is not responsible for my breakup, but I am the one who has did a mistake. Jhanvi still blames herself for that, but she isn't responsible for anything. And I struggled two years without her, I deserve those. 

It is not mad, to love someone deeply, though we are from a different family. We should understand our partner's space too. I thought my first love left me with a hint which I learned from it. But I never thought Riya would come again and talk to me. It is a blessing from god Right?

 My two years of worries have gone away and now I am happy that it happened again. 

I too had another group of friends, who took me out of the struggle in these two years after my break up. I like to travel more and I have travel partners too. Karthick, Harish, Kishore, and Harsha Vardhan. We always roam together and had lots of memories. My heart relieves when I am with them. 

After my break up, I met Riya in two weeks to convince her. Harish accompanied me and when I saw her, she was completely changed. 

Whenever we met, she will give me a warming smile, which I will melt in it. The warm smile faded very soon. After I went near her, she said, "Get lost". I still remember those words. She refused to accept my visit and she just........ I can't express those in words. It's really brutal, how brutal the world is. At that moment, I realized that I have to leave her alone. I have to give her time to think. So I left from there.


Join our telegram group for instant updates
Telegram group link

Comments