Samuthra - The Princess of Ocean #13

Samuthra - The Princess Of Ocean #9

This is the Nineth part of my story. If you didn't read my first eight parts, i will provide the link below. Happy reading...



Samuthra - The Princess Of Ocean
To read First part "The Ring Of Love #1" - click here
To read Second part "A Past, that repeats #2" - click here
To read Third part "Between Friends and Love" #3 click here
To read Fourth part "Future too has no mercy #4 click here
To read Fifth part "Me with mine #5" click here

To read Sixth part "Revealing surprises #6" click here

To read Seventh part "A short intro #7" click here
To read Eighth part "A change, which never changes #8" click here
To read Ninth part "Trying to become everything #9" click here
To read Tenth part "The biggest dream of my life #10" click here
To read Eleventh part "Moments #11" click here
To read Twelfth part "Between  Nature and Life #12" click here
To read Thirteenth part "Balancing the life #13" click here

                                                      "Trying to become everything #9"



After the movie ended, we planned to go to eat somewhere, but Riya said she is feeling tired and so we went to our home. "Do you remember our home now Aahsiv", Riya mocked.

"Sorry dear, I am sorry and I promise it won't happen again. I am trying hard not to upset you, It's just happening, Please forgive me for everything.", I begged.

"Do you remember something, you don't like to say sorry to your closed ones and you don't like me saying "sorry", She said.

"Yes I remember, I don't like but something always changes with time and time changed me a lot. You are going to find a lot of change from me very soon", I said and smiled.

We reached our home and I started preparing lunch for us. Riya entered the kitchen and asked me whether I need any help. 

I gave her a knife to cut onions, she started peeling the skin and she started talking, "Who is the heroine in your film?"

"I thought Pallavi can suit for this role and I asked Ishaan to act as a hero in our film. But he rejected and said he is not interested in acting", I concluded. 

"Good, this doesn't upset me and I think Pallavi suits this role", Riya said by rubbing my hair.

 "Really? Then I would have said this in the theatre itself. We would have avoided that argument.", I said. 

"OK leave that Aahsiv, you know what, I read your book and after reading your book, it made me cry.", Her face turned sad when she said this. 

"Really you read our book, it's so nice of you Riya. You know what, when the publication said they are going to release our book, I longed to tell you this happy news and wanted to tell you that, like I promised I revealed my mistakes to the world, which is the reason for our breakup. I wrote my every mistake I did to you. When you left me, everyone blamed you that you cheated me, But I want to say to the world that the mistake was mine and like I promised I did", the world melted in my voice and I struggled to finish the sentence.

She came near to me and hugged me, "I am a big fan of your words Aahsiv", she said and cried. 

"Without you, I wouldn't have written this story. And I want to thank you for leaving me. This made me realise my mistakes and your every drop of tear you shed when I hurt you made me write this book. While I am writing this book, I even never thought that you will start talking to me again. To show my longed feeling I named my book "Another Chance". I don't even had thought that you will come again to me, I am blessed to have you.", When I finished this I noticed that she had slept in my arms. It made me laugh and I lift her to the bedroom. This is not the first time, she always says that whenever my words are so deep, her soul finds a place to rest in my arms and she adds that it induces her to sleep. She is like a sweet baby to me.

I made her sleep in the bed and kissed her forehead. I finished cooking and started to read a book, "The ministry of utmost happiness" by Arundhati Roy. The name of the book speaks more and her words are real and her portraits of the characters in the story were unbelievable. In her book, she wrote a quote on the backside. It starts like a question, "How to write a shattered story? By slowly becoming everyone? No... By slowly become everything." These words deserve more than a booker prize. 

While I am reading the book, someone knocked on the door, I placed my book aside and opened the door. It's Ishaan, "Hey Ishaan, come da" I greeted. He came with a surprise, I thought while he is carrying some covers. I made him sit and he looked for Riya, "Where is she?" he asked. 

"She is sleeping" I replied. 

"Well then", he said and gave that cover to me. I took that cover and opened it. I was shocked for a moment and I stumbled for a second.

To be continued...


Follow to know more about Aahsiv and Riya.


Join our telegram group for instant updates
Telegram group link



Comments