Samuthra - The Princess of Ocean #13

Samuthra - The Princess Of Ocean #11

This is the Eleventh part of my story. If you didn't read my first then parts, I will provide the link below. Happy reading...


Samuthra - The Princess Of Ocean
To read First part "The Ring Of Love #1" - click here
To read Second part "A Past, that repeats #2" - click here
To read Third part "Between Friends and Love" #3 click here
To read Fourth part "Future too has no mercy #4 click here
To read Fifth part "Me with mine #5" click here

To read Sixth part "Revealing surprises #6" click here

To read Seventh part "A short intro #7" click here
To read Eighth part "A change, which never changes #8" click here
To read Ninth part "Trying to become everything #9" click here
To read Tenth part "The biggest dream of my life #10" click here
To read Eleventh part "Moments #11" click here
To read Twelfth part "Between  Nature and Life #12" click here
To read Thirteenth part "Balancing the life #13" click here

                                                                     Moments #11




As we got ready to go to the destination, we are more excited to be there. We are 12 of them including Riya seems like a large crowd because of their voice. They were shouting and laughing loudly without sensing that they were in public. I didn't mingle with them and stood with Riya, who doesn't want to be involved with my friend's conversation and she has been texting to her friend. So I cautiously spoke every word to her, because I don't want to make her upset in this strange place. I thought that every word of mine should make her smile. And I don't want to allow my friends to hurt her with some heavy words. I am so aware of it and asked her, "Are you okay Riya?".

"Yes, I am okay, you don't worry about me, you just enjoy yourself with your friends", She replied with a big smile on her face.

"No, I am here to be with you, so I won't leave you alone in the whole of this journey.", I said.

"It's so nice of you Aahsiv", She thanked.

As we're waiting in the airport and very soon we reached Alleppey. First, we thought to eat our breakfast and I didn't felt alone when I am with Riya, she always accompanied me. We talked a lot about our dreams in the future. We talked about our marriage, we talked about our children. After a long time, I never felt bore in my life. My friends looked at us and told us to mingle in their conversation. I signaled Ishaan to leave us alone and told him that I don't want to upset Riya. So, please leave us alone.

"Guys hold your days till your honeymoon", Manasi mocked us.

Riya smiled a little and we both had fun on one side. On the other side, Sam and Jhanvi were together talking like us without being mingled with other friends. My other friend mocked both of the couples. We didn't mind them and at last, we finished our breakfast and went to the boathouse. It looked gigantic and we booked a deluxe boat, in which more than 20 people can accommodate. There are seven bedrooms and I hurried inside the boat and chose a bedroom on the first floor of the boathouse. And the terrace view seems to be amazing. 

I told everyone that. "I need the bedroom on the first floor".

"If you need that, then we will be on the terrace and we won't let you be alone.", Surbhi mocked this time.

"Please Surbhi", I begged.

"We booked this for them Surbhi, let them have fun", Bhavna said.

We went inside the boathouse at noon. We gathered in the hall and Riya went to the bedroom, because she told that she feels tired and so I let her sleep for some time and came. 

"This trip is for Riya and Aahsiv, so be nice to them, especially to Riya", Monu announced.

"We all can guess that she is trying to avoid us. Only because of Aahsiv, she accepted to come with us and so better don't involve with them and don't think to make them be involved with us. This trip is for them and lets them enjoy", Monu added.

The second after Monu finished the speech, I clapped as if she had spoken her points in the speech nicely. Everyone stared at me and Manasi took the menu card and threw it on me.

I went to the backside of the boat and when I viewed it, it was really beautiful to see we are moving in the water. It felt like heaven for me. I was longing to see this view at night and I told the boat driver to take us near the ocean at midnight. 

To be continued...


Follow to know more about Aahsiv and Riya.


Join our telegram group for instant updates
Telegram group link

Comments