Samuthra - The Princess of Ocean #13

Samuthra - The Princess of Ocean #10

This is the Tenth part of my story. If you didn't read my first nine parts, i will provide the link below. Happy reading...


Samuthra - The Princess Of Ocean
To read First part "The Ring Of Love #1" - click here
To read Second part "A Past, that repeats #2" - click here
To read Third part "Between Friends and Love" #3 click here
To read Fourth part "Future too has no mercy #4 click here
To read Fifth part "Me with mine #5" click here

To read Sixth part "Revealing surprises #6" click here

To read Seventh part "A short intro #7" click here
To read Eighth part "A change, which never changes #8" click here
To read Ninth part "Trying to become everything #9" click here
To read Tenth part "The biggest dream of my life #10" click here
To read Eleventh part "Moments #11" click here
To read Twelfth part "Between  Nature and Life #12" click here
To read Thirteenth part "Balancing the life #13" click here

                                                 The biggest dream of my life #10




When Ishaan handed me the cover, I eagerly took the cover and I was shocked to read that, there were two tickets to go to Allepy, Kerala. I saw the tickets and it was a big shock for me. And Ishaan said that everyone is coming to Allepey.

"Everyone means?", I questioned.

"Including you both, totally 12 of us were going there", He clarified.

This was just shocked me, I don't know how I am going to convince Riya to make her accept this. I looked stumbled for a second. By seeing my reaction.

"You doesn't seem happy?", Ishaan asked.

"No, I am happy, I am just surprised," I said and smiled.

He gave this cover and left. I was just confused. I don't know how I am going to convince Riya. I held this thought and heard Riya coming out of Bed. I hid that cover and asked, "Shall we have lunch".

Riya nodded and she came too fast to have lunch. I made her favorite chicken biryani. She seems so happy to have it. I thought it is the best time to say this.

"Riya, I need to tell you something", I said.

"What?", she asked.

"Ishaan came and gave me this cover", I said and handed the cover to her.

After she read that she seems happy and said, "It seems we are going to your favourite place."

"Yes but....." I struggled to finish that sentence.

"What..?", she seems confused.

"My friends are coming", I said.

"Ok no problem, let them come.", Riya said casually.

"You are OK with that?", I asked.

"Unless your friends don't involve in my personal space, I am ok with anything.", Riya said in an ordering tone.

"Yeah.... ", I shouted like a baby.

"Don't shout Aahsiv, this is an apartment", Riya ordered.

"OK Riya, we are going tomorrow, see the dates Riya it's tomomrrow, we are off for 4 days and we are going to be in a boathouse. I don't know how I am going to wait till tomorrow.", I said and danced like a monkey.

Riya saw me dancing and she laughed loudly.

But here, Riya too seems happier and I don't know what plan she has after that. She can even demand that I might want me to come to some other place with her friends. I didn't care about that and we both packed our clothes and I planned for more to happen there. I thought I may find a romantic spot and give her that ring. I was so much excited to go there and live on the ocean.

I always had a dream of travelling alone in a boat in the middle of the ocean. I know it will a terrifying experience, but I don't know why I am dreaming those. But something in my heart seems to be connected with the ocean. Seashore always sadly excites me more. I have been longing to find out why it excites me so much. As the depth of the sea had revealed, one day the depth of my soul will reveal its true identity. Let's hope for the best to happen, the thoughts just flow in my mind like a wave. If I try to block those thoughts, then it may lead to some mental illness, so I always let my thoughts flow in me.

To be continued...


Follow to know more about Aahsiv and Riya.


Join our telegram group for instant updates
Telegram group link



Comments