Samuthra - The Princess of Ocean #13

This is the Thirteenth part of my story. If you didn't read my all thirteen part, I will provide the link below. Happy reading...



Samuthra - The Princess Of Ocean
To read First part "The Ring Of Love #1" - click here
To read Second part "A Past, that repeats #2" - click here
To read Third part "Between Friends and Love" #3 click here
To read Fourth part "Future too has no mercy #4 click here
To read Fifth part "Me with mine #5" click here

To read Sixth part "Revealing surprises #6" click here

To read Seventh part "A short intro #7" click here
To read Eighth part "A change, which never changes #8" click here
To read Ninth part "Trying to become everything #9" click here
To read Tenth part "The biggest dream of my life #10" click here
To read Eleventh part "Moments #11" click here
To read Twelfth part "Between  Nature and Life #12" click here
To read Thirteenth part "Balancing the life #13" click here

Balancing the life #13




The words wounded me so deep and I can't forget those words of Riya. Both happened that night, my biggest dream of my life and my worst nightmare of my life. I don't know why Riya said those words, it's been a long time since I heard these words from Riya. 

The next morning when I asked her, "Why did you say that Riya? Are you going to leave me again?" When I finished saying this a drop of tears rolled off my cheek and fell on the ground. 


"Aahsiv, I just blabbered in my sleep, don't take this seriously. I often used to do this, you know what, I don't even remember what I said yesterday night. So just leave that and have fun now", She replied.


"I can't Riya, I cannot leave that, something deep inside your heart has come out. Don't try to divert this. You are going to leave me again, I know", I murmured.


I thought Riya is hiding something from me and she doesn't want to tell me about that. 


Riya came near me and said, " I will never....." Riya started to tell but a voice interrupted us and it was Yamika, she told us to come down to have breakfast.


I signaled Yamika and I went down immediately by ignoring Riya. Yamika guessed that something had happened between us. 


After we sat to eat, Riya came after some time. When I looked at her she seems to have cried, her face represented it. I know how will she look after she cried. I stood up and held her hand and made her sit near me to eat. I served her Riya's favorite dish, especially I asked to do for her. Without any objection, the cook accepted my request and also the food was so good.


Everyone saw us and guessed we seem to be upset. And said, "Aahsiv, What did you do again?".


I don't want to share anything with them, so I said, "Nothing we didn't sleep well last night that's why we seem tired". 


Though it's not a good reason, Monu understood that I don't want to tell anything about that. 


To make it cheerful, I announced that, "I need everyone's attention please, I have already said good news to you guys and I also have another one."


I turned towards Pallavi and said, "I will ask you something, without hesitating you must accept this offer". 


She nodded and I continued, "I told you that I am making a film Right? You are the actress in my film". When I stopped saying this everyone wowed so loudly.


Pallavi became shocked and she didn't move for a moment. She just can't able to control the surprise. She just jumped with joy, when she jumped the boat shook a little bit. 


"Thank you Aahsiv, thank you so much How can I reject this offer? I will accept for sure", Pallavi said with joy. 


"And I have another good news too, I need each one of you to involve in my film", I said.


"So I have a role for every one of them", I added.


Everyone got shocked while hearing my announcement. After I said this I looked at Riya, she doesn't seem happy at all. I don't know what the future holds for me. It always fears me like anything. It always surprised me and it will surprise me for sure. I hoped for the best to happen in the future, but no one can guess or escape from the cruel fate.

To be continued...


Follow to know more about Aahsiv and Riya.


Join our telegram group for instant updates
Telegram group link

Comments