Samuthra - The Princess of Ocean #13

Daily Vocabulary (Vocabulary hunt)


Introduction:

“Vocabulary hunt”
, it’s actually a contest, which many of the institution used to conduct. But here, we have given a different meaning to the words “Vocabulary hunt”. Everyone of us got motivated by seeing movies right? in many ways, either we got motivated towards good things or the bad one. It’s all up to us, because we are the one who is completely involved in it. So, deal it with your consciousness. Here today I provide you with a seven vocabulary (Mov-Vocab) with some interesting sentences from the movie “Dangal”, and I hope you will enjoy it. Vocabulary is a daily exercise one should practice and remember for further use. We guide you to learn a new word with a new strategy. This blog is for everyone. The Vocabulary hunt helps you to build your writing skills. 


 Movie Vocabulary:

·      Desperate - Have an urgent need or desire

Mahavir singh was desperate to have a son, so he could win a gold for the country.

 

 

·      Trivial - Very little importance or ordinary matter

Geetha and Babita has beaten two boys for a trivial reason.

I think it’s where, Mahavir singh gets to know that, even his daughters can also be trained for wrestling.

 

·      Taunts - Insults

Mahavir singh is silently tolerating all the village people’s taunts.

The movie “Dangal” is a true incident right? When you are trying to do something new, which is odd to your society, then you have to tolerate all those words. It is important behaviour, that everyone should follow. Tolerance is the first steps to be taken to achieve your goal.

 

 

·      Reprimand - A severe reproof or rebuke (sharp) or a criticism from a authority

Mahavir singh’s reprimand always helped his two daughters and that’s why they won gold in commonwealth competition.

 

 

·      Heed - to give careful attention to

·      Naysayers - a person who habitually expresses negative thoughts

·      Cynics - A person who is motivated by selfishness

The Dangal movie clearly points out that, don’t pay heed to what naysayers and cynics say.

 

Have a blast. Keep on learning something new daily, whenever you get time. I will meet you tomorrow with a new movie. I repeat again friends, you must have to practice and remind these words, whenever you get time to see or talk about this movie.

“The thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you.”

-B.B.King

Join our telegram channel for daily updates. I have included the link below.

Telegram group link

Happy reading…….!

Comments

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. https://www.seoexpertindelhi.in/google-word-coach/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment