Samuthra - The Princess of Ocean #13

Say goodbye to old way of responding #4


Wait for me
1) Hold on a minute
2) Hang on a minute
3) Bear with me
4) Stay here for a while

I have no money
1) I'm penniless
2) I'm strapped for cash
3) I'm skint
4) I am flat broke

I am in good health
1) I am fit as fiddle
2) I am good
3) I have never been better
4) I m in good shape

You are talented
1) You are natural
2) You have got a gift for it
3) You are cut out for it
4) You are born to do it

I m afraid
1) I am frightened
2) I am scared
3) It gives me the creeps
4) I am scared to death
5) I am shaking like a leaf

I am studying Tonight
1) I am burning the midnight oil
2) I ll have to pull an all night
3) I am working on the graveyard shift

It is costly
1) It cost a fortune
2) It cost an arm and a leg
3) That's a rip off
4) It was dirt cheap

Join our Telegram channel and Facebook page for daily updates

Happy Learning.......!

Comments