Samuthra - The Princess of Ocean #13

Say bye to old way of responding #1

This quarantine enable us to come up with a new beautiful and also some important useful contents. This COVID - 19 days are like a gift to us, which gave us more enough time to come up with such new contents. Our main motto is to help everyone especially in education as many of them is struggling in it. 

Are you feeling bored to ask some frequent answers or questions by using the same English sentences again and again? Here we provide you with an interesting content about how to respond or question differently for the frequent questions and answers. Even responding for a question doesn't seem as a important task, but it has the ability to create impression towards you. First impression is always a best impression. Learn to respond to a simple question in a beautiful manner. 


Do u need any help?

1) Would you like me to help?
2) Do you want me to help?
3) Can i help you?
4) Need any help?
5) Is there anything I can do for you?
6) Can i give you a hand?


I agree with you

1) I think so.
2) That's so true.
3) Exactly. 
4) Certainly.
5) I have no objection.
6) I couldn't agree with you more.
7) I hold the Same opinion.
8) We are of the same mind.
9) Fair enough.


I don't like it

1) I am not fond of it.
2) I am not really into it.
3) I don't appreciate it.
4) I am not passionate about it.
5) I am not big fan of it.
6) That's not my thing.


What are you doing?

1) Whats up?
2) What's going on?
3) What are you upto?
4) What's new?
5) Anything new with you?


I like it

1) I am fond of it.
2) I am into it.
3) I love it.
4) I adore it.
5) It's to my liking.


Join our Telegram channel and Facebook page for daily updates

Happy reading.......!

Comments

Post a Comment